Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another afternoon without u!

As the moonlight started to shine
I sat here all by myself
Singing my favorite song over and over again
Tried to smile and be myself again
Like how i used to be

Its hard not to remember what happened
Since the damned radio i once loved
Played our songs over and over again
Since all the wretched telly i once liked
Played our stories over and over again

They told me to be angry ... but i don't want to
They told me to shout ... but i don't want to
They told me to cry ... but i don't want to
They told me to forget ... but i don't want to

instead i just sat here all by myself
singing my favorite song over and over again
tried to smile and be myself again
like how i used to be

Although it's hard not to feel angry for you
Although it's hard not to feel like shouting at you
Although it's hard not to feel like crying for you
... i just thought that i had a wretched hair day and that's that!

No comments: