Monday, May 28, 2007

As The Night Fall ...

As the night fall
I broke into a silent tears
Of what had changed in my life
And how I didn't dare to ask why

First I prayed for that day day to come
For you to find your shining star
So that when the candle I hold fade away
You won't be fall into darkness

But now I don't know if the voice of yours ...
The memory I still hold on ...
And every laugh I hear ...
Is real ... or just the sound of the night whisper?

After you found the shining star that leads your way ...
I don't want you to let it go, God please punish me if I do ...
But I just dont want to be left in the dark
With what's left in the candle I still hold ...

I tried to hold on into what's left ...
So that I can still walk, although I have to be alone
Don't let my tears ease away its light
Don't let my cry make your voice even more fade away ...

Cause I can't ever deny that ...
I don't want to loose you ...

No comments: